I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Wednesday 22 February 2012

Yesterday I managed to get up close, inside and up the ArcelorMittal Orbit.

Yesterday I managed to get up close, inside and up the ArcelorMittal Orbit, thanks to the great guys at ArcelorMittal

The struicture is amazing and is even better close up and if you get the chance during and after Games time go up it. It's going to have some amazing features put in the viewing platform.








































See all 174 photo's from my visit here
 andy andrew wilkes london londonist london 2012 olympic park AMorbit orbit arcelorMittal westfield stratford construction bridge l01 stadium aquatics centre ruckholt road hackney marshes east marsh velodrome basketball arena orbit landscape canal www.insidelondon2012.blogspot.com Landscaped Spectator Area - Aquatics & Water Polo UCI Track Cycling World Cup www.andywilkes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment